Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Kauai was Gorgeous





We arrived in Kauai on the 11th and it was just fantastic. Baba, Dido, David, Maryna, Vasyl and I all together. Vasyl and Maryna hit it off imediately.

David, Maryna and I went on a Kyaking trip for one day. Poor Vasyl decided he was no longer taking the bottle. When I got back he hadn't eaten in 8 hours. He ate every two to three hours until the next morning.

It's amazing how much he has changed and how quickly. He is becoming a little boy and starting to leave the little baby behind. This is such a neat and exciting time and yet a little sad too.

He reached out and really tugged on the cat's tummy this evening. When the cat is laying on the couch behind me, Vasyl will reach out and try and grab onto the cat. I didn't realize how easy it was before, now I have to watch everything that he trying to grab for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home