Snowsuits and Babas

Well we had a wonderful time with Baba, Dido and Uncle Nick. They were out for the Grey Cup. Baba had a visit with Vasyl while David and I went to the first of two marriage courses. We really enjoyed ourselves, especially Father Augustin. It was the longest I had been away from Vasyl so far, 6 hours. It was hard to leave, but once we were gone David and I really enjoyed being alone together. It was like a date!
We all went out and had a wonderful dinner at the Wedgewood Hotel. Vasyl, Baba and I snuck away to feed Vasyl and have a nice visit up in the room. On Sunday David and I really did go on a date, we went to the new Harry Potter movie. It was great fun. We felt like kids out on a date, we even had junk food at the theatre.
We bought the sweet a snowsuit, some fleece and a rainsuit. He is so cute! Sometimes I have him facing forward in the baby bjorn, however I often just have him facing me. It is so windy now.
Bye for now : )

1 Comments:
Hey! I love the haircut!
I got out to see the new Harry Potter too -- me and 25 other JETs. We definitely scared people, even if nobody was in full costume.
The new snowsuit is adorable too -- I may have to update my cellphone screen...
Post a Comment
<< Home