Monday, October 31, 2005

Hockey Tape & Halloween


I couldn't find Vasyl a bee costume, so a little yellow stretch outfit and hockey tape had to do. We found his little hat at the market. Oh so cute! David and I dressed up as bee keepers and took our little bee to Ernie's Halloween party. Ipe and Jimmy were there with their son Jacob, uber cute little Santa!

Vasyl had fun flirting with the pretty Kristina D and enjoyed a very enthusiastic chat with David P.

Vasyl also enjoys his naps with mom. Sometimes mom gets all tuckered out.

All is well here. It is very wet outside, unfortunately I fear many costumes had to include garbage bags this year.

Discovered at Ernie's party that I have to work on my social skills. I pretty much talked about Vasyl the whole time.

I did happen to enjoy a very good yoga session on Sat. though. David and I are meeting with Father Joseph tomorrow regarding having our marriage blessed in order to baptise Vasyl. Flu shots on Wed. for me, Vasyl is too young. That is about all.

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

What? No pictures of you guys dressed as beekeepers? The naptime picture is great though. Vasyl really does have a mommy too!

hugs!

3:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home