Grandma Comes to Visit


Grandma was in town from Victoria and came for a visit to see Vasyl. Unfortunately Vasyl was not in his regular outgoing mood, but everyone still had a nice visit. Pat's sister Lynn and brother-in-law Richard came as well. I lived with Lynn and Richard for grade twelve and haven't seen them for years, so it was truly a very nice visit.Grandma made Vasyl a lovely sock teddy bear. Made from the softest sock I have ever encountered. Lynn & Richard brought a gigantic blue pegasus and a wonderful wood rocking horse they brought home from Saskatoon for their grandson, Justin. Justin is now 15, seems like not that long ago that he was a tiny little baby like Vasyl.
Vasyl is really enjoying his Kindermusic classes. I have included a picture of him holding his rattle. I take this rattle with us to class so he can hold it while the older kids are playing with the bigger sound making toys.
We went to the movies yesterday and saw Capote. I am not sure if this was the best choice for a bunch of babies, but Vasyl slept through most of it anyway. The sound of shotguns did startle him a bit, so we went out in the lobby.
Vasyl is getting pictures done on Saturday. Hope everyone wants a picture of Vasyl is some Christmas format....Oh he will be SO Cute!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home