Thursday, November 10, 2005

We Had A Busy Week




Vasyl and I had a big week, Monday we had an infant massage class, Tuesday we had our first Kindermusic session (moms and babies play with rattles and bells, sing and dance), Wednesday we went to the Movies for Mommies & Babies - Vasyl went to the theatre for the first time. Today was not a big day, but we did go to the Mom and infant meeting, Vasyl is 63 cm long or 24.8 inches.

Vasyl has been working on his tummy time and really enjoys checking out the frog Auntie Maryna sent him. Another favorite for Vasyl is to stare up at his face in the mirror and make faces at himself.

Must go, I am baking Raspberry Scones.

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

Vasyl made an appearance in one of my High School classes today. I just thought I should let you know -- he is irresistible to Japanese High School Girls. Especially in bee costume :D
xoxo
auntie anyram

5:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home