Saturday, February 25, 2006

Since the Last Update and Our First Day in Honolulu

Vasyl & I went to Calgary the last week in January and then we were off to Hawaii for the last two weeks in February.


David worked on the bathroom while Vasyl and I were in Calgary. Vasyl, Baba and I went shopping and had a great time planning for the Hawaii trip. Dido was on call and thus coming home quite late, but he still managed to work in some time to visit with Vasyl and play with him in the Jolly Jumper.

Poor Vasyl started to really teeth in earnest the day before we left for Hawaii. His little, very sharp tooth broke through the day we left. He was only willing to show his new tooth by touch not sight. Everyone was introduced to the sharp tooth by Vasyl trying his best to run your finger over it and then a good chomp. Despite the teething Vasyl was very good on his flight to Honolulu. We were initially only in Honolulu for one day before heading on to Kauai to meet up with the family.

David, Vasyl and I managed to go to the Honolulu Zoo, buy some flip flops and shorts, check out some beaches in Wikiki and have a nice dinner all in one short day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home