Back From Victoria and Blessed To Boot

Vasyl and I were in Victoria visiting Grandma and Grandpa for a week. David was in Atlanta for a week for work. We all got back today and David and I went to have our marriage blessed by Father Joseph at St. Mary's.
Father Joseph was wonderful and the chapel was very pretty. Ernie was our witness and Vasyl slept through it all.
Grandpa and Vasyl hit it off like a house on fire. We think he might of even said "ick", new sound which is very close to Rick.
Grandma and Grandpa were a great help for a week while David was gone. The walks in and around Victoria were wonderful. It was a joy to see Vasyl with them.

1 Comments:
Congratulations on your blessings.
Glad to hear Victoria is still a nice place, even without me ;)
I hope Vasyl remembers how to take naps, and that everybody is feeling better soon!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home