Friday, June 02, 2006

Sold Firm

Well it is all done. What a week! We sold our place to a young gay couple, Erich and Peter. They are thrilled and so are we. We move into our new house July 7. There is so much to do it is just scary to think about. Hey a month, no worries - Eek!

Vasyl is just a superstar eater, he had baby burgers today (extra lean ground beef, egg yolk and shredded zuchinni) and he is sipping from a cup. Yeah! I have been having a very challenging food week, he likes to be hand fed by himself or me but only hand fed no spoons. He is also a big texture guy, I keep trying to get him to pick up his avacado, banana, mango, peach or pear pieces, but I think they are too slimy or something. He picks up toast so fast your head will spin. Oh well, he keeps me on my toes.

All is well here, I am just so glad there are no more showings or open houses. It is hard to have the place look imaculate after food is slung all over the place and Vasyl crawls after me crying if I don't stay and hang out with him. Most cleaning is done with him in tow or him in a sling. He is such a sweet little boy and so active. Vasyl is using everything to stand up and he is just into everything : )

I will update with pictures asap.

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

Great news on the house! Congratulations -- the pictures of the new place look incredible. I'm sure you'll get everything moved alright... ganbatte kudasai!
kisses,
anyram

6:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home