Floaty Turtle a Big Hit


Green bib picture is Vasyl helping to make the bed...

Unfortunately I didn't have the disposable waterproof camera with me at the pool. Vasyl was priceless. I put him in the turtle floaty and he was kicking himself around. As soon as he figured out that he was doing it and mom was not, started to sqeal, giggle and kick like crazy. I was really surprised, Vasyl is usually excited on the way into the pool, but once you get in he is quiet and looking at everything very intently.
It has been just beautiful (except for yesterday - very rainy). Vasyl and I went for a long walk today before we had a 4 hr session on Infant/child CPR and firstaid from the St. Johns ambulance at the rec. centre. I took a class on CPR while I was pregnant, but it was fantastic to have a refresher and to learn more about firstaid. Vasyl was a real champ and ate solids on the road for the first time. I actually think he ate better for the distractions.
I noticed Vasyl has gained a new scooting style that he does sometimes, which explains some of his current frustrations. He is pushing himself backwards with his arms and pushing himself forward with his feet - getting no where fast.
Vasyl is so much fun and he is showing more of his personality everyday. Thankfully, he is a real cuddlebug still.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home