New Mommy Gear



I have been trying out my new backpack and I just love it! It has a diaper bag that can be used as a day pack and I am off and running (not really, I don't run with this thing on). Vasyl just loves it, he is on level with everyone and can look around more. I love not having to have a stroller with me all the time.
Vasyl has a total of 5 teeth now, apparently they usually only have 6 by the time they are 13 months. So, hopefully he is almost done with the teeth for a bit. Poor little guy has already had 3 teeth come through in April alone.
All is well here. James A. is in town and we are having him over for dinner on Friday. It is really nice having him come by when he is in town.
Take care : )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home