Friday, April 14, 2006

Front Teeth for Easter




Well, Vasyl is a busy boy. He has both front teeth now, they just broken through last weekend. Vasyl is also working hard on crawling. He is pushing himself backwards and getting his knees under him. David and I have gated off the wood stove, plants and cats' beds.

All is well here and we are enjoying the blossoms of spring. I have put some more pictures on flickr as well. Attached is Vasyl with his new book from Grandma and Grandpa. He really loves pulling out the yellow fuzz that is supposed to feel like a duck.

Hope everyone is well. Lots of love :)

Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

Loving the pictures! I'm sure my office is sick of me showing them new pics of the kid ;)
Glad you had a good Easter.
love,
mari-chan

3:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home