Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vasyl Clapped




Vasyl clapped by himself today. I was doing patty cake and he clapped, I was a bit surprised and it took me a moment to tell him just how wonderful it was. Vasyl is standing on his own more and more, without holding on to something.

David and I take Vasyl to have raspberries from the garden and he has started doing the same little giggle that he usually reserved for the booby when you get close to the bushes. He just loves the raspberries. We don't have a whole lot happening in the rest of the garden patch, I did get out and weed however. The plums and apples are rippening and the cherries are now done. I have done some trimming on the big huge fir tree, the cedar out front is almost gone now. Most of the plants we brought with us are now planted. There has been a lot of pruning, everything was pretty overgrown.

Our Friends Jeff and Alexis, Vasyl's godmom and her husband, came over and helped us paint. There is less really pale pink now and more tan. We have bought curtains and wood chairs for the kitchen. Things are slowly coming together. Vasyl figured out the child proofing cupboard locks that Nick put on earlier this week, yes they kept him out for two whole weeks. He loves pulling up the heating vents and breaking pretty much everything he gets his hands on and he gets his hands on everything.

Vasyl climbs up our stairs to watch the ceiling fan and to get upstairs to his room. We are always with him while he is climbing and we keep showing him to climb down backwards, but so far he is really fast at the up and not so great at the down. I am sure this will change quickly. I know he is my baby, but he really is very clever.

I will put more pics up soon.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home