Baba & Team Arrive with Tiger Ears



It has been too long since I last updated the blog, but a lot has been happening. Not only have we moved, but Vasyl is changing so fast. I will update the blog from where I left off, July 4 is the first installment.
Vasyl has his 7th tooth!
Baba, Uncle Nick and Auntie Katie arrived to help us pack. It was such a good thing they came, we would not have been able to do the move without them. Vasyl just loved all of the attention and company.
Auntie Maryna sent Vasyl some tiger ears from Tokyo Disney Land and they were a real hit.

1 Comments:
And I thought the ears looked so small when I bought them! They still look very cute. Glad to see you've updated with pictures. Someday I'll have to make time to do the same...
love to all
Post a Comment
<< Home