Sunday, September 18, 2005

Vasyl's First Baseball Cap


We found a little baseball cap for Vasyl. Pretty soon he will be big enough for his overalls - Oh so cute!
Not much to report, we are all well and having fun with our little man.

4 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

Where did you get the name puzzle? Was is made to order? I wouldn't have thought you could buy a personalized Vasyl item off the rack!

6:14 a.m.  
Blogger Granville Is. Go Go's said...

The kids market has a store that makes the name puzzles to order. We actually have two, Alexis gave us one too. We made an appointment for Vasyl to do his Christmas photos at the market, they do really neat stuff. I never thought I would be going to the kids market so much!

7:47 a.m.  
Blogger anyram said...

Well... you do now have a kid. It makes sense :P

2:00 a.m.  
Blogger Granville Is. Go Go's said...

Don"t you mean Canucks?

6:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home