Thursday, August 25, 2005

Vasyl Llewellyn Comes Home


Well we are thrilled to be at home with our perfect little man. He is breastfeeding like a little trooper, sleeping well and is perfect in every way (I am sure every new mom & dad feel this way).

Baba & Dido have been a huge help and we are so thankful to have had them here. I think Vasyl was just waiting for them to arrive.

David & I have never been so tired, but we have never been so happy...seems about right.

We will be sending out announcements and thank you notes, but we really just want to thank everyone for their support, best wishes and gifts.

A special thank you to Jane, both David & I were tearful over her blanket. We were so touched.

Will update soon : )

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

My nephew is so cute!!!
I wish I could be there too. I've got a package all ready to go from here -- hopefully it doesn't take too long to get there!

lots of love!

5:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home