Saturday, September 10, 2005

More on Wiggle Worm



Vasyl loves to put his arms in funny little positions and he has more and more awake time.

Vasyl is doing really well. We have had more fussy nights, but we have also been getting a little more time between feedings at night. He is almost back up to his birth weight and the our doctor is happy with his progress. Dr. Debbie even commented that Vasyl was focusing on his little toy quite ahead of schedule. Vasyl is not quite at the stage of enjoying baths yet, but he seems to be happier with the part where he gets to be on his tummy.

We have been going on daily walks or outings, sometimes unfortunately our outings are just chores. We went on our first full grocery trip on Thursday. David went to the hairdressers on Wednesday all by himself and I went on a walk to Kits beach with Alexis all by myself today. It is really strange being away from Vasyl, I had a good time, but it was nice to cuddle with Vasyl when I got home.

David will be heading back to work on Monday. Vasyl and I will have to work out a new schedule. It was really great having all of us together for three weeks. I feel very fortunate that David could be home for that long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granville Is. Go Go's said...

Hope both you and Babe are having a great time. We can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Vasyl is taking it easier on me for my second day home alone. We head out to the doctor for a baby check-up this afternoon.

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home