Some March Photos of the Boy



Hi all and a big applogy for my lack of updating to this blog. Things have been hectic here and I don't even have the cords to download our photos or charge the camera, to say the least there are no photos of this period of time.
We may be closing early on our house here, Friday, April 13 - hopefully this turns out to be a lucky date.
Here are some photos of Vasyl from Calgary with Baba and Cool Katie (here after CK). Vasyl had a blast, he is very in love with his Baba and Auntie Katie. I had a wonderful time as well! Not only did I get some time off, but the company was really fantastic. It was a perfect de-stressor and exactly what both Vasyl and I needed. We even had a visit with Leanne, Emily and Jane. We had a visit with GG and GGPa and most of the Lesoways. Thanks for a wonderful dinner Marika! Vasyl had a great time at Marika & Ron's, so many wonderful things to get into.
Poor David was in Europe the whole time on work.
Pictures are from Baba & CK's trip while I was in Boston, bath time. Vasyl shopping at the science centre & the four of us at the zoo (CK is taking the photos).
I will update again soon.
Colleen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home