Monday, September 18, 2006

Ten Teeth and Walking Tall




It has been a big week already!

Well today I discovered yet another molar, that makes two molars. Our little man has 10 teeth, a molar on the bottom on each side.

Vasyl is now walking around the room without help. He just started walking a little on his own late last week and is already walking back and forth across the room and down the halls sans parental help.

Vasyl is riding his wooden horse without help as well. We put Vasyl on his horse and he rocks back and forth until the horse is rocking, after a little he swings his leg over and rocks the horse from one side. That's right a little trick rider is born.

I will email out some movies.

1 Comments:

Blogger anyram said...

Hee hee hee -- I don't know who's cuter in the videos: Vasyl, or mommy and daddy.

As far as trick riding goes, I guess it's only a matter of time until the boy gets hisself some cowboy boots :D

2:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home