More Beach Photos



Well we have been keeping busy. I have started painting two walls in the dinning room Victorian red and I am almost done the upstairs Dapper tan. Then I will paint the guest room. That will be it for a while. Vasyl and I start doing some classes soon. I am taking yoga and mom fit and Vasyl is doing swimming and gym time. I will be going swimming with Vasyl during the week and David is taking him on Sat.
The big news is that David's company may be facing a hostile takeover. To avoid the take over the company may be sold to a different company. Therefore, we could be on the move again soon...Nothing like Biotech for security.
I will make an effort to update on a more regular basis, but my interenet connection does not seem to be completely reliable here.
Bye for now and hope all is well with everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home